27 January 2011

30 JULY 11

So this week the save the dates will go out. I've addressed a quarter of the envelopes, and since today is a snow day I will finish the rest. I have to get out to Target to buy Ink for the printer so I can print out the save the dates which I finished designing yesterday. Hiroshi says i'm a genius and that he really knows I graduated from the High School of the Performing Arts ("Fame"). Thanks hun (?). I for one think they came out really nice and i'm hoping everyone will like them. The day is approaching so quickly, it seems like just yesterday that we were finally setting the date and posting it on the original blog, it was August of last year. Back then I felt like we had so much time, but once all this snow is melted away I know it will be upon us. I still need to call about ice and flowers but other then that I have touched base with all other vendors and family members who are helping out. Next week or Saturday i plan on going shopping for fabric swatches for the bridesmaid dresses. "wow boy here we go!"

No comments:

Post a Comment